We continued to be humbled by the response we get from our post’s and hope you all will be able to celebrate with us at one of the following events. One thing our mom made clear was that in the end she wanted a party that her friends and family could celebrate her life. As you all know, our mom had a special spot in her heart for children so her funeral reception will be child friendly!
- Viewing: Friday June 29th, 1pm – 2pm
- Hennessey Valley
- 1315 North Pines, Spokane Valley
We have had a few people that wanted to see mom, so we have arranged a short viewing. Mom did not want to be embalmed, so we are sorry for the late notice, but in this case, time is of the essence.
- Rosary: Monday July 2nd, 7pm
- Hennessey North Division
- 2203 North Division Street, Spokane
- Mass: Tuesday July 3rd, 3pm
- St. Mary’s Catholic church
- 304 South Adams Rd, Spokane Valley
- Reception Following Mass: Tuesday July 3rd, Approx. 4pm
- Liberty Lake
- 24859 E. Ludlow Ave, Liberty Lake
Final Request: For all of you who will be able to come to one of the events above we request you bring a copy of any photos that especially remind you of Jan. It is these images that will continue to remind us how many lives she has touched over her years.
Thank you all so much for your support and hope we see you over the next few days.